Buddys pals Babies
Wow what are you hmmmm a magical representation of you in the womb...... you summoned me kid lucus friend said good for you.... gurgles who is this enemy....I need him to go poof and disappear.......like a real black hole mom wont take me to other areas now....I can't imagine sking right now.... a lot of red snow ❄️.......... hey kid good for you summoned me.... let's start small... you need permission to summon or her friend..... look that way... oh wow you got permission great..... good for you kid of course she that alien ๐ฝgot permission she is bias. .....puppies don't torture rape or steal for no reason and they steal a bone and give you kisses afterwards....... ๐ I. Need killer evies back on roll call you wint believe this she might of. Be a puppy I think they killed her as a cat for real for ten thousand dollars and her whole pak of dogs ๐...with Brazilian special forces a whole family slaughtered to be replaced in mexico..... she rebooted as almost a child or kitten..........great not good...... I ned every pedophile kiled .......

Comments
Post a Comment