CAMBRIDGE PSY 101

 ...paraphrasing .... I  might have to do a psy report on prince William please tell me he thinks he has aids....  is annette off the short list never she should be psychotic by now he is use to dealing with kate Middleton so not good.... in this group i would of left headless bunnies in.his bed for flirting with the enemy i would have seen it as justified .... is Annette the Doweger of Cambridge off the short list.... never even psychotic she will be the least one in the group...... oh boy damn you William if more outburst brings attention to my psy profile and question my competency again oh my god .......im so angry you leaked classfied details.... you chose a pedophile.... you stayed married to me privately..... you technically stole from Sean's twin,  my son......plus I was raped and beaten by your wife when she thought and france thought we were going to get married... ate you stupid Im literally a real psychologist I can not do your psy profile I thought thank god ..... I gave birth to his kid and was beaten by his wife but ohbmy god they think I am a saint and you might actually be the devil reincarnate or surround yourself with the enemy....... im.related to the devil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ you are a baby compared to him I call him lucifer and a dog named luc I FUR.... woof woof ..... stop please if I get recommended for one more title im killing you out of respect for the man I served with under a different name ... ......last time the vice president complained to nato my credentials went up and my clearance.... even turkey re enlisted me as reserves  when.they investigated........  ever psychologists even europole said if I read one more report under a married name a codename or an adopted name I will end the planet.....  a big deal police officer thought I was too against the police I knew NWA..... now he thinks im prime for internal affairs...... great job asshole .... someone said im too honest with my psy profile or too nice to everyone else..... oh my god you asked to reevaluted are you serious....now and sleep with every other problem publicly in my home even china ......Annette shortlist. I agree nettie is a saint.... japan agrees we think nettie is lucifer reincarnated but that is demon I can respect in japan .... these assholes are actual psychoparhs .......  I am.suppose to be on a beach in Hawaii while running things they keep stopping me.... I know that is why they are psychotic and you are not..... oh my god lady i fear you out of respect you made sure im one of the highest ranked females just not in europe now....  under my alias my codename all under the guise of independently investigating that idiot.... . Great she made an example one bullet to prevent annihilation with military access codes clearance and royalty at stake especially disrespecting Biden in his home state publicly over a family friend his nephew had a kid with nettie as well..... does she just pop them out like balloons yes because if she is pregnant she is likely to be raped less often by the browns....  so she stays pregnant.... they keep her in a dungeon to torture her it isn't even a gilded cage ........ im.sure please tell me they are actors not actual cops....  

Sean Patrick Campbell Novac ...

 SHANES COUSIN..... DAM SAM GAMBINO








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert