Cheap SARAN gas
Street drugs cheap saran gas is crack or crystal meth with lyserol, blood thinner and bleach you smoke it and inhale it and bleed from the lungs ๐ซ blood coughing up and choking on your fluids sometimes with rat poison its called dirty drugs.... Crack is so illegal because it costs way more to manufacture ....cocaine is about 600 dollars a gram .... Crack is about sixty dollars a gram .... or 30.dollars a rock ๐ชจ.... thete is no way it is made with cocaine unless it is a mi ite amount you do not make money and you risk prison unless your into denzion whores or denzion gaming halls... first you sell crack.with herion .....Then slowly decrease it or start witt liquid cocaine or liquid meth ( liquid riddilan) ..... then you get a life insurance policy on them you rent a place for twelve months lease in thier name ..... up to two thousand a month that is twenty four thousand.... dental Xrays that's two thousand...... clothes from Abercrombie depending on the age six thousand then wait three months and kill them.and collect the life insurance it use to be not investigated unless the policy was over 800,000 dollars now it is five hundred thousand I believe at sixteen I made it illegal to collect one on me and my mom unless approved plus I made sure my medical records were vast when I saw what I owned and had in a bank account t attached eighteen if I made it that far.... also three medical examiners have to confirm my identity through my corpse or not legally dead even if it has been four to seven years no corpse not dead ......

Comments
Post a Comment