Corpse 911

 Someone un the federal government was told I was found dead in my bed three years ago by cherry hill fire department.... I almost was someone made a deal to pay to rape women that were into it at this address..... I never agreed supposed a male and wife would act act a sexual conquest and go to.the hospital to.do a fake rape kit.  So they made a deal to pay the person at this address to be raped .... I never go a cent and was unwilling.  Chery hill fire department found me they thought dead and reported me missing after seventy two hours when paramedics should up they found barely a pulse and sent me to the er at virtua for a drug overdose.... the fire department firefighter found out I had a fortune in my name in china and his wife saw my castle in my married name in italy. Plus his chikdren would probably inherit.... legally they almost declared me dead that I made it legally required to have three medical examiners to find my corpse too declare me dead....  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert