F.B.I. White
If I was in Atlantic city patrol ๐ would pull certain.cars over even mark Wahlberg and make sure just want to make sure someone is not using his ex wifes car to smuggle in goods .... people from DC anyone that knows the bradys Vance and novaks BANS a group of tallies from saudi or arabia most men can not use the name unless they protect children and mothers its a big honor in thier circle for a male to earn that recognition to protect children not yours as male elder .......then let them through..... Razzi isle city i would have on duty cops to publicly say hi all over sea isle city to everyone college students especially from Rutgers they leaked details of sanctuary orphanages all over t he world you need a blindfold or a secluded island to get to including Annette Novaks island ..... orphanage protected off of italy ๐ฎ๐น by Sean Shane novac ....the campbells was so sacred of an orphanage kate Middleton had it bulldozed .... 3 attempted murders of children one recently was seans nephew or son........ my grandchild or nephew ..... Rutgers told my custodians and babysitters for BAN .... Sea isle city is safe for our people..... 8 children might have made it to the hospital with brain damage they did not go to chop but to Penn medicine ...... sea isle city budget approved for drinks for off duty ๐ police at bars ๐ธ in risky college parties ๐ฅณ........they found 80 puppies ๐ถ in.the backyard of the recent babysitters yard ......... of the kidknapping of Prince Williams son and brad pitts ........ I refuse to lie NSA just approved me to post online my salary goes to child support ..... Annette Campbell AMC inc owner partly I passed my psy evaluation because of my clearance as a supervisor and royalty background I need a psy evaluation every six months or so they were told I was suicidal that was why I was committed my private insurance goes through three days later..... the Vatican protection bonds on children that become adults was stolen .... even if you do not believe in the Wiccan way your enemy might .... to torture children and be protected by god gets pedophiles off..... in thier protectors name BLACK. White CUERVO. Campbell. Doweger of Cambridge and Doweger of Camden of Australia and Baltimore........ illegitimate niece or adopted daughter from prince Charles..... runaway bride france called me when I got pregnant from royalty and air head in south america....

Comments
Post a Comment