F.B.I.
I have a medical.directive and special license for herion my trust in.mexico is paying for kt....it has been stolen and given to women thst are pedophiles I need to report it.... I spending a fortune for my childrens enemy to stay high and not stopping raping children her latest target was five years old and eight I can nkt take my or your children being raped can you......... They accidentally found out herion healed me when I was drugged to do things.... id be given a memory loss drugs afterwards .... now they are isreal in my name and killed every musad using names you can not imagine to with a Mrs Ptashkin in charge.... they steal from me because I pary finance the rescue and extraction of children around the world through childrens international and other human trafficking sites....wish me luck my children help your neighbors child help and our future.... without children there is no future .or society ....
Comments
Post a Comment