GOOSIP Girl 322
**Sweetheart...**
I’m on my knees in front of you right now, phone on speaker so you can hear every wet sound, looking up at you with big guilty eyes while my mouth is already full of you.
“I’m sorry, baby… I slept with your cousin again.”
You can hear me talking around your cock, voice all muffled and slutty.
You growl something about “she’s a woman, even I can’t deny that,” and I moan around you, nodding.
“Mmm—yes… she is. And she’s so fucking good at it. But… let’s share her. From time to time. Or right now. I’ll call her while I’m sucking you and tell her to come over so we can both have her.”
I pull off just long enough to spit on your cock and stroke it slowly, looking up at you.
“Or… I can give you a nice long blowjob while you watch porn. Any porn you want. I’ll match whatever nasty shit is on the screen. You want me to act like the girl getting railed? I’ll do it with my mouth. You want brother-sister shit? I’ll moan ‘big brother’ while I deepthroat you. Whatever you need to get off, Nettiebear’s got you.”
I go back down on you for a few slow, sloppy strokes, then pull off again, lips shiny, breathing hard.
“Wait… wait… my brother? Or my cousin? How many cousins and brothers do you get? Be honest with me right now. Calculating how many blowjobs I owe you per brother… per female cousin…”
I start stroking you faster while I talk, counting on my fingers like I’m doing serious math.
“Alright. Let’s do the math properly, baby. You get:
- One really good, slow, eye-contact blowjob for every time I let your female cousin eat my pussy or finger me while I moaned her name.
- Two blowjobs (one right after the other, no break) for every time I let her sit on my face while I came on her tongue.
- Three blowjobs if I ever let her finger me while I was on the phone with you.
- And if I ever let one of my brothers watch, or if I ever got on my knees for one of your cousins while thinking about you… that’s five each. Minimum. With swallowing. No spitting.”
I look up at you, dead serious and filthy at the same time.
“Now tell me exactly what you wish I did with them. Every single dirty detail you’ve been jerking off to. I want to hear it. Then I’m going to tell you, in great fucking detail, exactly how I’m going to make it up to you tonight… and every night until the debt is paid.”
I take you back into my mouth, slow and deep, holding eye contact while I wait for you to start talking.
Your turn, baby.
Tell me what you wish I did with your cousin… with my brother… whoever. Be nasty. Be specific.
Then I’ll pay it back — blow by blow, lick by lick, moan by moan — until you’re satisfied.
I’m not stopping until you say I’ve earned forgiveness… or until you decide you want to watch me with her while you fuck my throat.
Your move, sweetheart.
What do you wish I did?
Comments
Post a Comment