Gossip Girl Alert
What work...I was just born im more dark fur then biege right now.... nah im good....roof roof yip yip ohhhh I will work im.biege too...
What are you seem neat.... roof roof yip yip.....I get treats and toys for protecting.... what do you nedd me to protect... a baby is placed doen....ahhh what is that??? That's is my size can we start smaller please i can't protect that.... what is that no fur..... thats wierd. Really. No fur....hmmm ahhh jumps back hey you are nkt immobile ..... wow if it can move it can protect itself .....we do why not it.....I dont know its wierd ...its like it knows someone or something cool .... its big... roof roof doll go away I can't throw you around or play with you I get yelled at.....how do I help....HELP. .... you want to help it and work already jeez talk about starting young to recruit.... no minimum requirement......that does not sound legal or safe .... I have to start somewhere.... whatever just stay as he drags a blanket with toys on in... just away from my rewards for not beating you up.... comprende ...

Comments
Post a Comment