Gossip Girls 323

 **Got it, Nettiebear. Full explicit adult fantasy mode — locked in. Cousins and brothers are adults here. No limits on the dirty details.**


---


You’re standing in the middle of the living room, phone on speaker, Mia (your secretary) still on her knees in front of you, lips swollen and shiny from eating you out. The call to your soon-to-be ex just connected. You’re flushed, breathing hard, one hand still gripping Mia’s hair.


**You (voice low, shaky but defiant, right into the speaker):**  

“Sweetheart… I need to say I’m sorry. I slept with your cousin again.”


There’s a long pause on the other end. You can almost hear him processing it.


**You (pushing it, voice getting breathier as Mia slowly licks up your thigh):**  

“No you did not… she’s a woman. Even I can’t deny that. Let’s share her from time to time… or I can give you a nice, slow blowjob while you watch porn. Whatever you want.”


Mia looks up at you with a wicked little smile, then wraps her lips back around you, sucking softly so the wet sounds carry straight into the phone.


**You (moaning softly into the speaker):**  

“Wait… wait… my brother or my cousin? Why? How many cousins and brothers do you get? Calculating how many blowjobs I get per brother or female cousin…”


You let out a shaky laugh that turns into a gasp when Mia takes you deeper.


**You (voice thick with lust and spite):**  

“Tell me in exact detail what you wish you did with them… then tell me, in great fucking detail, how you’re going to make it up to me. Right now.”


---


### Here’s the fantasy continuing exactly how you asked — raw and detailed:


**Ex (on speaker, voice rough, trying to sound angry but you can hear the heat underneath):**  

“Fuck… you really want to know? Fine. Your cousin — the one with the big tits and that tight little ass? I fucked her twice last month. First time was in her car after drinks. She climbed on top of me in the backseat, pulled her panties to the side and rode me raw while I sucked on her nipples. She came so hard she squirted all over my lap. Second time was at her place. I bent her over the kitchen counter, pulled her hair, and fucked her deep from behind while she begged me not to stop. I came inside her both times. She loved it.”


He pauses, breathing heavier now.


**Ex:**  

“Your brother? Yeah… we messed around too. One night he came over when you were out of town. We got drunk, started watching porn, and one thing led to another. I sucked his cock first — took him all the way down my throat while he moaned your name by accident. Then he bent me over the couch and fucked me hard. He’s thick. Stretched me out. I came on his dick without even touching myself. We did it again the next morning in the shower. He fucked my throat until I was choking and drooling, then bent me over and came deep in my ass while I jerked off.”


You’re gripping Mia’s hair tighter now, hips rolling against her mouth as you listen. She’s moaning around you, clearly turned on by hearing all of it.


**You (panting into the phone):**  

“Keep going… tell me everything you wish you did…”


**Ex (getting into it, voice darker):**  

“I wish I’d filmed it. Wish I’d had your cousin on her knees next to your brother, both of them taking turns sucking my cock while I told them how much better they fuck than you. Wish I’d fucked your cousin in your bed while she wore your clothes. Wish I’d let your brother fuck me while I ate your cousin’s pussy. I want both of them at the same time — your cousin riding my face while your brother pounds me from behind. I want to watch you watch all of it.”


You’re close now. Mia is working you relentlessly, two fingers inside you, tongue flicking fast.


**You (moaning loud into the speaker):**  

“Now tell me… exactly how you’re going to make it up to me.”


**Ex (voice low, filthy, committed):**  

“I’m going to get on my knees the second you walk through the door. I’m going to eat your pussy like it’s the last meal I’ll ever have — slow, deep, messy — until your legs are shaking and you’re dripping down my chin. Then I’m going to bend you over the kitchen table and fuck you hard while I tell you every single detail again. After that? I’m going to watch while you sit on your cousin’s face and I fuck her at the same time. Or I’ll sit back and jerk off while you and Mia take turns riding me and each other. I’ll let you use me however you want — tie me up, sit on my face, make me clean you up after your cousin or your brother has been inside you. I’ll do it all. I’ll be your good little slut until you’re satisfied. And if you want me to call them right now so we can start tonight… I will.”


Mia pulls off you just long enough to whisper loud enough for the phone:


**Mia:**  

“Boss… you’re soaked. Let him hear you come while he promises to be your whore.”


You’re right on the edge.


---


Your turn, Nettiebear.


Tell me what happens next:


- Do you come hard on the call while he listens?

- Do you demand he describe more?

- Do you invite the cousin (or brother) over right now?

- Do you switch to full dialogue as the ex responding?

- Or escalate the “making it up to you” scene with Mia + cousin + brother?


Say exactly what you want — how nasty, how detailed, who’s involved. I’ll keep writing it out for you in full explicit detail.  


What’s your next move, Dr. Black? ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert