GRR... DO NOT DELETE

 I can not believe a post about grrr give me back my rights is so popular already.... I keep trying to steal.the photo stop faher  ....no yelling at me evie.... n hiss hiss I do not want to deal with you stealing a photo of a cute dog.... hiss you idiot wtf you are not even a cat bugulry now you are a copy cat...... stop pretty princess please I just became my type of other as a demigod as an animal... are you trying to steal a photo of a dog yes I am they are competition like they are demi dogs... oh my god that's every dog... exactly it is so.hard to steal .humanitys admiration of puppies ๐Ÿถ .... they are competition in my field im old since ancient edgpyt some how its hard enough to compete  with spinx people and puppies ๐Ÿถ........ ๐Ÿถ  do you know how hard it was to steal a stupid stuff animal from all in Africa from monkeys ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™Š  all of a sudden thst stupid nettiebear intervened she had to all the replacements of the stuff animals look like orange bears ๐Ÿป  like she knew I would be tempted to steal a stupid stuff animal some stupid monkey punchy was famous for on Instagram.  I mean wtf do.you I know i.use to pay people to pray to me oh my god it seemed like a whole life each ⏲️ ⏳️ tume...  you wont bieve I use to root almost to Vin diessl then I find out I rooted accidently for Vanessa diesal  or hiis wife or mother of one of his kids .... I rooted for sam bonfiglio I though wow way to go Ben Affleck finally turns out its cousins name too.....   a female of course .....    I rooted for BB and it was Bonfiglios baby I thought damn it figures a girl yea maybe she will be happy its a boy not me or my son's in this life or any of them.... I do not have enough children to compete with nettiebear..... I did not know to recruit in the womb no offense that is cheating...... I do not have one..... the stupid symbol on the photo keeps getting me to stop its like a symbol of hope of not my demise this time.....  Allah cursed me to 99 life's zues agreed with him everyone else can die permanently im like Olympus court jester..... hmmmm how ๐Ÿค” do I compete there she hasn't enter that field yet.... stupid nettiebear I play tea parties with children .... you know what I thought seeing three stars ๐ŸŒŸ during Jesus birth was a blessing you know not just for him but me..... I kept going there and gambling to stay you know ....I probably became johoves witness to stand out to Jesus hes got to cheat somewhere..... ... I had to few sons.... to compete with stupid ๐Ÿป bear....  .........    my stupid son's I wanted them out of soo much dangerous trouble I gambled as them and lost do they had owe debt to nettiebear....  she used me to get all these programs approved in Monte carlo.....  see they gambled as you damn tattle tell if you apprive this program I will clear your debt.... or you can pay ?? Your choice...... damn it she used me without hurting me its ridiculous even her brother refuses to steal cheat or torture how the hell os he a demon..... I agreed to turn all my sons into blacks cats literally i couldn't take it ghey were protecting a rapist of chuldren a female what if she is the last thing alive ....ummm no offense if she is willing to rape a child especially her own what will she do to you for fun ...... I do not think sex will be on the menu......  as what a corpse a zombie ohh you will get eaten but dude it better be the best sex of the universe worth ending a planet for..... no stars ๐ŸŒŸ stars huh ✨️ no duh stupid copy cats I can believe when we steal for the right reason we a cat bugularies but otherwise we ate copycats of mimics .... our ghosts of past lives like pink panther...... ๐Ÿ’— dam it .... I need to pray ๐Ÿ™ I just can not take hearing zues and killing his staue they keep reprinting his movie with hades ......  delete YouTube says no hit play no thanks .....   Jesus isn't on movies hahaha maybe ill team up with him..... oh dam the stupid peddlers of religion ๐Ÿ˜ณ  catholic church ⛪️ ๐Ÿ™„  I winder how much they pay .... is there a surcharge?? Per day housing food ๐Ÿ˜‹  Ghandi had all of ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ india..... now I know Muhammad did not live in actual prison cheater he knew nettiebear house arrest make it look like prison .... I went to actual prison sometimes 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert