Hedgehog
Oh my god oh my god lalala no way no I said I don't carewho I owe i was just born ....I believe in owe my mother first did lala give birth to me .....no she did not ... evies father said no she did not brat thank god or you'd be dead .... oh my god .....I was just born ......why so fast no offense .... I think mom would be mad she gave birth to me and you kill me.... can I talk to the spinx friend instead ๐..........the cat woof meol I can't meow but ill learn.how to to......to survive ............ oh my god all these puppies brothers all not biege .....oh my god im a minority at birth already ..... oh no shaking like a leaf he said woof woof .... I stand out to .... too well ....purr purr purr wofwoofwoof purr..... evie has got a new recruit in her unit....I owe money here is part of my enlisting my bonus as a recruiter ....... hedgehog here you go part of my bone and beef jerky...........Instagram star here you go..... good job..... ruff ruff ........ im.learning how to share funally...... or my daughter finds me guilty in demon court every time...... I swear she only sees me to see me........

Comments
Post a Comment