Hell is it real
https://www.tumblr.com/msblindfold/820452254449549312?source=shareHell is real.....are you?? Real? Are you a fantasy a myth a legend or a fable. Did you say yes or I am sorry ........ lately. ...... did you mean goodbye or incomprende ...... permanently cessation of life permanently oblivion ....... are you a prisoner of war or are you prisoner of your own undoing.... drowning in a gilded cage...... or are you free to fly away high in.a tree ๐ณ with a three bedroom condo opened and released ......unlock the prison cell door open up sesame ...... what will you tell your maker at me marker 666 when you meet him ..... sorry sir I had a hard life how about you.... me too dam humanity whoever had an easyife only likes torture and oblivionisyening to the screams of destruction and death of humanity begging to die everyday ...... Love ....food not pets or exotic animals .......I feel.guilt over eating a chicken .....
Comments
Post a Comment