Cherry Hill police department update a civilian for the police department gave me a required welfare call and gave me the case number 26-031 8362... her name is Lara she will mail me a copy of the report she said there was no officer to file the report only a civilian. She told me her badge number is c.162 I asked if that her supervisor badge number she said no it was hers. i told her I know im being a bitch but unless you are a rookie in training with a supervisor if you have not done academy or have a criminal justice degree... you can not tell civilians you have a badge... it needs to be your supervisor with permission. she got testy and said no it is her badge number... umm. She ended the call afterwards... legal public notice I attest as Annette Campbell that this is approximately what occurred at 9.53 am on Monday morning June 1 first. of 2026. The orginal case number I was given was 031832 and badge of officer filing the complaint was 112 badge number. That badge number belongs to Federal authorities. I explained that the wifi charging in the area was reversed engineered last summer and if effected three new cellphones and sidenote I do not know if it will be investigated annette campbell
Doctor Quack
If you are going to intubate try ti give a large dose. Of ketamine to relax the passage of the throat ...... Hiv vaccine trial came out in 2000 patent was backed up in france earlier this year Africa agreed to manufacture the vaccine through their C.D.C. In the ninties with nabiscos help and carnation baby formula we were able to prove breastfeeding has antibodies in the breast milk and hiv ...contamination. The child can be born hiv negative but get it through breastfeeding from an Aids victom. I WAS given immunity in Africa for killing children with Aids that no onebwas willing to place out of their suffering. Red cross ❌️ did not want yo admit I was there because of my age. I went with permission afterwards from C.I.A. I was considered missing in action π¬ by military πͺ FENTYAL IS LEGALLY REQUIRED DURING SURGERY.... otherwise it is like giving someone Xanax and punching them in thier sleep and not expecting them to respond..... cardiac event...... rapid...
Comments
Post a Comment