Because I am being targeted by pedophiles I work part time for the FBI as a consultant, INTERPOL and central intelligence Agency. I am a self proclaimed human rights advocate through the United nations they targeted my xplatform account thst posted around the world to.African Union and European union... My tags of my xplatform account all three threads accounts have been targeted so has been my Facebook my internet and cellphones. I am a psychologist, who writes about child psychology and did bits about world politics religion and fashion I started AMC inc at twelve ... post for The new york times I have associated press credentials as A. Campbell I accidently got them reupped as a writer for Cosmopolitan girl penthouse was too legimate.... I design purses and odd items here and there... my nickname since childhood was nettie it became one of my legal names nettie cook campbell. Please assist me my electric was shit off as a rale victom to stop my cellphone from working I can not talk to my children I was beaten raped and im now a rights advocate and a victom... hence #victomlesscrime. My eighth grade email was netcie@hotmail.com i am known since childhood as codename Ms black lady of Cambridge in africa..... I was a childhood bride a federal witness and learned to survive whst seems like Uganda sometimes or Darfur....I know dramatic but sadly not soon to be far off if every country teams up to go against us over food and water...thank you annette no last name necessary
Doctor Quack
If you are going to intubate try ti give a large dose. Of ketamine to relax the passage of the throat ...... Hiv vaccine trial came out in 2000 patent was backed up in france earlier this year Africa agreed to manufacture the vaccine through their C.D.C. In the ninties with nabiscos help and carnation baby formula we were able to prove breastfeeding has antibodies in the breast milk and hiv ...contamination. The child can be born hiv negative but get it through breastfeeding from an Aids victom. I WAS given immunity in Africa for killing children with Aids that no onebwas willing to place out of their suffering. Red cross ❌️ did not want yo admit I was there because of my age. I went with permission afterwards from C.I.A. I was considered missing in action ๐ฌ by military ๐ช FENTYAL IS LEGALLY REQUIRED DURING SURGERY.... otherwise it is like giving someone Xanax and punching them in thier sleep and not expecting them to respond..... cardiac event...... rapid...
Comments
Post a Comment