MRS CLINTON Annette
Have you been a №victomlesscrime... a lot of sixteen year olds were asked to go on a trip a holiday to Mexico. No problem if you do not speak the language. Bring some of your friends, how many sixteen year old girls and boys had thier passports and thier identities taken... Hilary clinton..." It figures Annette would make another prostitute famous.... " My response honey is this, As Doweger of Cambridge Annette I'd rather marry and do a prostitute than a pedophile or rapist. You know unless you are into that sort of thing...obviously Bill was not ... thank god for cigars ..you know what I mean ... oh wait you would not ..a dead cold fish π I hear.... thats a shame poor you and Nancy actually have to pay men with favors and money ... no wonder jealous bitches and all ...
Comments
Post a Comment