Porn 101

     Are you guilty of first degree second degree or third degree.... no man i am not guilty that's a shame kid if you were guilty I would have pat you down and inspect the goods.... well if I tell you what I am guilty of you might blush you still seem innocent and nieve in this world.... ohnshucks swwet thing if blush I have to do something for you let's say a favor you decide where and when that favor cums into play....  well.its hard you to say ..... really let's me inspect for tissue damage how hard is it.... kid its a shame you did not ask what I was guilty of ..... with the right suspect I'm guilty of submission.... without due cause and justifiable charges legally i can hold you for twenty four hours in a cell of my choosing.... unless you tell me what you are guilty off and I decide your punishment.......  how many charges are you guilty..... ummm numerous..... so many.where and when do I start.... lol πŸ˜†  Christine Jenner ..... AMB eve productions  πŸŽ₯ cinemax sam wienstien 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert