Royal Whore

 A princess is an honorary title for children until you are of age and consent.  Sadly cruel woman and men made that honour a shame as a badge to wear to be a royal whore. See a royal whore or whore means a pretty innocent clean princess was raped and kept the child.  In thier it is paramount to keep the line of succession not muddled with common blood or the next line takes over, the distant cousins.  Just a whore,  y the way it takes usually at around the of twelve for a male to impregnate a child female. A Royal whore is a girl that keeps the child through rape or refuses to abort the fetus... now a healthy response ftom women in a pak formation .  Would be to surround themselves around the violated female and ostracized the offending parties in the group expelling them.  Focusing on the pregnant pup ๐Ÿถ in the group.  I would rather be a dark horse ๐ŸŽ or champion ๐Ÿ† for the whores or royal victoms.... Black sheep of royalty and politics  then being a pedophile.  I have negative memories as a victom with the term so I stand out from the group.  In my thirties my mother in law saw green of envy at what I had and what my daughters would inherit.  So she wanted the next bloode mare or royal whore and slave ..... 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert