Underage temptation
Underage consensual misconduct or statutory consensual sex. If you target sixteen year olds or younger. Be a Lolita fan and radical target college babies or male strippers. Everytime you want to flirt with a sixteen year old flirt on line if finding a college campus is too far away.... everytime post on fb or something like tinder to an adult. Fight the temptation especially under sixteen for everyone's sake. and your own. Healthy fixated behavior transfer...... take fantasies and turn them into healthy realities.... ......TO DISSUADE MY EX I WOULD TALK ABOUT HOW HE HAD GONORRHEA AND NEEDED MEGA ANTIOBIOTICS ITS DRIPPING AGAIN THE DRIP OUTLOUD PUBLICALY IN.FRONT OF THE GIRLS OR I WOULD HIRE A LESBIAN SOMEHOW .....AND FLIRT AND GIVE THEM A GIFT OR A COLLEGE BOY WITH A TATTOO THAT I LOVED SO MUCH IT DRIVES ME NUTS ...SEXUALLY ... ALSO I WOULD MISDIAL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEXUAL CONQUEST OF MY FEMALE SECETARY ....WITH A GHOST SCREAMING A FAKE NA.E LUT USUNG A VIVRATOR WHEN I SUSPECTED HE WAS THINKG OG ANOTHER ..... I CAN TOO BABY WANT TO JOIN ME OR HSVE ME WALK AWAY
Comments
Post a Comment