WHICH COOK COUNTRY

 Multinational.disorder .... which country do I represent today??? I'll conform whst the fuck slavery of who not?? Me NettieBear children??? Or gestoppo....um duh gestoppo all the way.... which country today do i reprsent... OK kill who ?? Puppies kittens or babies .... you killed all the adults didn't nope I can conform for that afterall....I've been a cat for a life and sean loves every puppy like it is a Bailey.... you die instead thats my decision.... OK which country cCIA today creative intelligence of Artists 🎨 Cooke .......In the eighties i talked to a pregnantwitch in Africa......dad you put me into debt ..... guess what so did I sold your debt to nettiebear.... wtf no no no anyone but her she actually makes me pay.....I think I went big game hunting with robert desirous one time and became a cat .... for a life .... I agree I need a pedophiles head instead on my wall instead my head as a jaguar on my wall....... thats my trophy for life kill away ...whoever Jesus christ friends is ....if my choice is me dead a child dead or a jaguar or a pedophile.......I choose πŸ’€ pedophile everytime... she'll just rape me until I wish I was dead anyway.... go for it i die eventually anyway ......


...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert