ATLANTIC CITY SHANE

 Days before fourth of july fistfight Shane white had his dog kidknapped when they saw what he owned in Washington D.C. .... lady I will charge you for extortion racketeering obviously you are in.debt.... also the value on my irreplaceable dog is priceless that is countless felonies....OK um I washed him and fed him holy shit I thought I was dealing with a rascist  that is a pedophile ..... that is not sean Novak....... that owns part of maple shade NJ ... ah baiely nice knowing g you bye I hope you enjoy the mud bath.... Days later after his badge his wallet and personal items went missing  he had to take angel to the vet he found them killing puppies to stuff from humaine societies people...... no wonder they take our gun away......  maple shade rallied for a truce to help look for the missing dogs... no wallet no Uber opps ...... you wont believe this im not joking ...... a cobra was thrown in the house ....... while he and baiely slept people saw what Shane white FBI owned and thought to ransom baiely they kidknapped him while Sean was thier alibi in Atlantic city he found his dog were e eryone needed him.as an alibi ..... he accidentally found a lala land denzion ring for pedophiles  with a ๐ŸŠ alligator baiely was tailwhipped against a wall..... a child brought an adult to sean here is the dog I want killed instead of my puppies everytime... kid come with me what great vacation as usual...  see baielyoved talking to his friend mr rat nicknamed snake shoes in the closet nicknamed crocs ...out came a doorway to take your whores children here all his alibi knew first hand knowledge of pedophiles 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert