BAEILYS PALS

 Baiely baeily Duchess kerry has a child that needs help can you do something about see kid i can pray to Bailey too...... waa waa waa OK kid ok kid Jesus christ sean how about that..... does that work... three years old threw where is care where is carol auntie auntie now ..... oh my god no wonder I ran from nettiebear.... woof woof woof my master sean kerry the Duchess of revenge needs help .... hey puppy I got a message from baeily hey cutie seanibear said awwww Bailey sent you to say hey I miss you awww hey cutie granted whatever he wants and you too.... im in an island ๐Ÿ with beautiful ladies under 16 lots of them..... my. ..... woof woof woof Duchess kerry I need a snack as payment please ..... thank you master make sure to pay my employee well not too well of course sir..... my liege nettiebear a child needs help .....well well well precious seaniebear too busy to talk to you as well... woof woof no I git him a message well well figures ...what do you need my sire or majesty....... Duchess of Kerry needs help with day care .... OK ok ok tell evie and Lucy I said hi with angel and I shall try to grant your request plus do you want salmon or tuna from a can meow meow meow baily needs a message passed to evie his hiss hiss I am not your slave ..... meow hiss do it .... no I will not I do not know who that is .... I do not listen to Diane I know nettiebear......  fine fine bark bark opps too late I know and listen to Annette now woof woof woof oh come on ..... please im not a biege dog I meed to stand out in baielys crowd ........ woof please ..... ill think about it meow meow meow a little kitten showed up ill pass message to spinx and evie just in case they are real..... i might need a favor or help . One day in exchange....m. bark bark done a big dog owes me for getting a message to the village in hellsgate and lalaland to rescue her puppy in south america...... it was dangerous and hard to do......  woof woof ok Bailey said when help arrives Duchess of Kerry I expect a burger ๐Ÿ” as payment... done done waa waa waa tell nettiebear the next time someone steals an egg kill away too many way too many three days later drill Sargent kerry yes mam ....... take care of the puppies and babies or I will slinx on you I will tell nettiebear on this one got it kid yes mam man please don't..... ill tell puma on you oh man sorry I stay still for one minute line in up yes mam ......... change diaper and you get two cookies help said .....  OK ok ok nettiebear have unprotected sex more often or don't kill babies at birth afterall........  Hey Ashante a seaniebear afterall how was bali....  60 novaks I want killed sometimes  ill pretend they are all thier father's  Mathew die morte ...voyta die morte morte ..... Gilmore guy Novak I needed your help revenge time but no answer of course not morte or die yet but im sure I will one day want your kid or brat dead because you spoiled them with my stolen funds but not yet so great Gilmore boy doesn't have to morte yet..... granted a chance to owe me for life since my sis somehow paid child support ....... OK Jesus christ sean ๐Ÿ˜ณ I know but we will take all the novaks and members no matter who thier mother really is or fathers granted zuees said granted aphrodite said Venus granted .... hahaha wow I got Serena To answer my request for Venus........  done granted Bailey laying around and doing nothing wow nettiebear you do a lot in this world ๐ŸŒŽ like seaniebear but no one suspects a thing that is a shame I do nothing but be obliged by three seaniebears ..... wag my tail and say master please do this for little old me and he does all the work im.like mettiebear to work all the time and not get paid I expect to lie around a d do nothing Sargent Bailey yes how is your charge im busy at my water bowel....  yes luetenient im being scratched what do you need ......  im getting a massage what can I do for you luetenient.... Goldie deathslayers answering we destroyed a nest confirmed bunker bombs in swedon completed......  woof woof woof ill let my charge know to pray to the anti pedophism squad..... sir woof woof woof ๐Ÿ˜‹    Taipa  is too say the nest said we can not harm anyone here without serious scary level reprisel...... I want ter dead next one in line to take over to keep Anti PED in line from saying no to us ... the vile slithering twisted falsehoods struck again in Taipa child hurt you know who to contact the president said I want them running from my island let Harrison Ford know as well welcome the N̈sa to my island enjoy the resorts publicly with the spa ...... I thought he was an.actor woof woof ahhh sweetheart its just a dog i got bills to pay  ๐Ÿ•  its biege and knows seaniebear and Bailey im sure bye honey till next time im scared of children and dogs for good reason....four to eight dead in Taipei..... confirmed president....tom you wont believe this nettiebear owns something here too..... probably payment...... hopefully legally sir .... hahahaha cia said when she breaks the rules she is nsa ..... ill take her  either way me too wolf said I can believe she redirected a plane with one post ...... yea yea sir great ...... who is Bailey i have been in Intelligence long time never heard of him ........ lol lol lol its classfied kid......well who is codename buddy .....  till next time kid you are still a youth in this world..... wow this is what nettiebear owns ..... ahh you said legal.... supposedly she went on a trip with sir Willis and they called her three different names in france thought was undercover as an heiress or royalty.   Oh boy...ร ww sir nice place pays to be hollywood noสปt this well this is onecountry they said she invested in  weed then pharmaceuticals...... nicknamed red black white .... in this cou try Dr Black is thought it meant weed but she paid to go to college ... and become an actual.doctor..... supposedly her chuldren were told she died ๐Ÿ˜ข... .... She protects eighty children just in italy with her properties there...... canada said her restitution is being legal gaurdian when she misbehaved ..... ummm tom call someone in Pennsylvania wake the mayor or governor up I've seen her apartment in the USA I might want her father dead or everyone else in nj ........ woof woof woof woof i will send the message ..... take photos the president's said prove chuldten pay off to protect them.this what someone like nettiebear owns ..... I agree ..... like hollywood level ..... seaniebear is alive or his actual twin they reported in russia that an actual rat snake and a cobra was in his childhood home with a dog thought deadd named Baiely......  you got to be kidding not classfied in russia great they have anime in japan a elf named annette they asked nettiebear for permission to use her name not classfied oh boy...... edgypt has animein production with her english name mistranslated by us there ...... own anything in that country ..... let me check nettiebear owns a fuedal and ancestors home in Tokyo........ from before world war one her family still owns it..... Edgpyt her boat is in monoco right now ..... her boat better be like Mc Clintocks boat ..... please don't tell me she still lives in lala land ..... woof woof woof confirmed she is home still..... ๐Ÿก I can not believe this 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert