BUDDYS PALS

  Bailey growled no wonder I allow nettiebear take my bone and not SHANEbear..... she breaks the rules to rescue me and my charges..... OK I see you calm down you look like baiely but that can't be sooo..... if nettiebear was never been dead ..... woof woof morte no wonder I survive said baiely .....Shane said I secured the crime scene .....secure ......kill him Bailey yelped .....evie was right tear up all the wallpaper whatever thst means... I can not believe I take orders from a morte or dead cat....... ๐Ÿค” there are soooo many clones that is illegal do something about ut ... hey hey ohhhh my nettiebears friend yes master wink what can i do for nettiebear said she will accept general sir woof woof woof i agree general..... oh thank god the dog calmed down great im on.the phone with 911 ok take care .... 

BUDDYS PALS. I will not be your victom.or slave i.believe in.free will yours is to destroy the world mine is to end it only when nessary im Armageddon ender .... your wife is Ausdoria father the destroyer of the universe she choose her path I choose mine.... goood luck as always she lays dying on the floor ... you rewind my death anyway i refuse to conform ive seeen whole worlds end because your souless monsters humanity stupidly created through experimentation now i have to recruit all.over again to give my children a chance for a good or great day from time to time .... or what was the point of existing ever .... evie meowed hiss hiss oh my god mother . You have to answer no i do not no way im not enlisted .... fine you will not get fixed illl undue you will have kittens... nopw not listening no way no wasy.... what year did you save her from...i dont know lucy said so i followed her orders who is lucy do it or else.... no ...haha ....yelp what planet was that....yelp ahhh stop it mother.... ahh yelp hiss hiss fine fine mother fine mother ill help .. what are you ..... what are you...... honey im your human mother..... not you idiot hiss what do.you mean water i drink it only..... bathe in water are nuts. .... you claim to fear me then why are you throwing water at me hiss hiss....meow.... obviously you do not fear me enough I need to rectify that now..... mother what are you .... father dam you .....what was mother....umm kid duh your mom... who are you?? Lucy what the pucks hiss hiss... fine fine fine what is mother.....ummm which one i like all your mothers......dam mom give birth to me one time and owe her for life.... ohh kid you poor thing your soo nieve young and inexperienced now... I stand a chance to be a demi god ....as cat ๐Ÿˆ let me intercept some of your prayers hahaha...oahhh honey those prayers to lala instead ....ahhh hiss hiss hiss no way father are you telling me they hunted me down as a cat ๐Ÿˆ splash Lucy not me.... wait ahhh hisss who are you what's a Lucy..... mom what are you that is not a cat ..... OK ok dad i have to learn to fit in this a bad neighborhood they get into fights ... evies mother showed up evie said no way she got thrown around by a gray cat.... OK ok ok ok let's all roll around i don't want to stand out too much now..... mother what are you are not a cat......hmmm I actually agree with one of your fathers judgey......... ehh who remembers them now your birth I remember very well without drugs .... oh wow great I owe you for what now........ what year did you rescue evies from ......... she doesn't even know lucy anymore.... she is my enemy for life we agreed.... oh my goodness.... fine we will meet in the middle my mother is my enemy now...not lucy for now ...... oh great youth ....how exhausting ....splash hiss hiss oh boy here we go again ....oh boy kid i have a hard time protecting one daughter as a cat..... her dam mother had a whole liter she helps oh my god no wonder lioness rule the world.... multi task... I better earn a Instagram post here i heard about them from my cousin..... just help out one cat ๐Ÿˆ what's the worse that could happen .... humans great we can't sacrifice them.snymore we die everytime I heard Maya uses rubber snakes now in the ceremonies now why don't we try that..... I agree plus they are like bunnies they keep popping up and we die like they know morte or something or the grim less ....my human mother is sad and in pain meow ๐Ÿ˜ป I want them dead now ... whoever hurts my nettiebear deal with.the end of their existence.....sorry mole I have to repent now by hunting down my humans enemies and mine even lucy my rival my enemy and I are teaming up comprende all my ancestors hear me roar ..... all thier descendents her my meol and meow ๐Ÿ˜ป im am a princess of heaven my charges are in danger ..... why do I owe mom for life for giving birth to me to me one time... because I said so ..... pickles line up .... gingerbread....line up. Tailess line up you are classfied in case they target your human .....cool ill play oh my goodness your a cat for real..... dad wtf .... why am answering to a cat....dad im not a real cat.....kid don't start evies got in line for her mother now line up........ dad its an person  actual look at that cats human mother..... oh my god that explains a lot fine fine ill line up no wonder it was ten thousand to kill every animal sean cared about ...to set an example.... are your serious ..... are nazis or nuts you went for who??? In mexico ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ oh my god you idiots he took out a whole pedophile nest in a sanctuary we could not invade because it was technically a consulate ...... he booked a vacation and was beaten and tortured someone called his sister at the house she said incase said we can't its an embassy she said what name is it under the resort when we said her name she it's my name invade ill take the backlash...... cia Federals and cartel showed up......... that was years ago.....wtf you went him again.......how many times are dum death or stupid .... him and sister and thier people are offimits here..... consider every cat and dog his people then... I saw the Pic of his sister and backed off ten thousand dollars to kill lucy thank god I have a wife my child loves lucy ..... I got a present in the mail saying thank you tickets public tickets to somewhere ....... thank god everyone else was killed .... after the resort sean saw one of the pedophiles head cut off and turned his badge in .... cia laughed at him ...I was FBI on vacation .. we hate dealing with each other the cartel rather deal withe federals then your sister. Nettiebear bit then we see children beaten and raped and most of the times we grateful we listened plus an IOU isnt so bad these days ....we call that justified homicide ..... kid no big a deal to take in .... we hate dealing with your sister most of the time so otherwise we are glad we do...I know some vacation thought it would take a couple weeks to investigate but when every kid from Canada flinches ....my sister taught me it means revulsion or fear.... man they better fear me now ...... beat me for week while your rape children in front of me ..... no thanks badge .... oh my god ill take it I might earn one one day....kid be as legal possible and its yours let the cartel and cia or nsa handle the rest ....comprende .... wow hey kid you survived he did not got it.... you fought and won ... CIA thst was my plane with a pedophile i told you to intercept wtf..... now we have to invade mexico go to the resort....in the house you went after knife to nettiebears throat.... really vincenota how are the children you helped raped now in mexico i did not abadon them you did..... door creaks great i agree until. Next time yea its her confirmed nettiebear is in cherry hill o....only she would still have a pulse snd a golden heart off limits off limits it was a nest hunt away confirmed confirmed back off hit canceled hit canceled ahh he invaded her own embassy hit cancelled ..... spnix my love cleo needs help may you assist ..... annette my love im in Rome as always I shall do my best .... thank you Bella may all our enemies deaths be Bella morte to our children ...amen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert