BYE BYE BABY SWIFT
Taylor swift I love your music not you......... Lola Young I love your music not your nazi ways ....... you were never a goode thank god...thank god for jjs girl preventing world war three with you not in bed with everyman that can give the order to end the world........ thank god or Allah by the grace of my god luci Fur ... rugh rough rough life not you never had ...... Tom Cruise I love your movies but not you I do not worship the ground you walk on but I worship my space gods like Athena odun and zues a lot because they did not end the planet like weeeee would of ..... oh my oh my oh my oh my god oh my god Taylor swift I can not believe you Paris Hilton blackmail men that I will tell your fan base you screamed my name as a nazi..... Adam Levine said yes yes yes but honey like Reynolds who did he not say yes yes yes yes too... even men said yes yes please to him that is hysterical you would think that is a threat... they are prouder to do a fat disabled stripper than all of Paris of Hitler....... when you'are hiiiiding Dawgs from you I need to leave bye bye bye baby ...... yes damn straight I said it now who is not n synced anymore ..... The devil wears Prada like love of winterstorms Amore said morte said dam dam dam SAM straight ... bye bye bye baby to your soul...... I wish you better luck next time never like goode never Lola goode to be true except in the bedroom..... the Lounge singers act out kkk not an assumed identity disorder here not an act but a reality.... for their fans no wonder you aare a fan lalaland gambling away my rights and freedom bye bye bye to your rights when you are no longer in the spotlight DAM SAM DAM SAM DAM Sam straight....... bye bye bye baby bye bye bye baby I prefer a Layne Bryant model now over hiedi Klum bye bye bye baby πΆ π πΆ π ✨️ π πΆ π πΆ π ✨️ π πΆ
Comments
Post a Comment