Democracy.

 I AM SADDENED THAT CHILDREN ON VACATION IN PHILADELPHIA AREA CHILDREN WERE REDIRECTED TO FORMER PRO PEDOPHILE RING ZONES AT THE AIRPORT AROUND THE WORLD... WE ARE SORRY BUT IT IS NOT A SAFE AREA WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION ...IT IS PRO PEDOPHILES AREA... THIER BABYSITTERS WAITED OUTSIDE OR CHAUFFEUR DID. I do not want the Birthplace of democracy to be known for this. Philadelphia is the birthright of democracy away from tyranny and Dictators.  I say we vote pedophilsm out of Philadelphia. The birthplace of Democracy should  be not known for this.  Terrorism should be banned not childrens rights.   Freedom of religion and hatred is tolerated so I may say this out loud and not be charged with sedition. SO no felonies can be my charge with sedition. In spite of my disabled bodies obstacles, as legal guardian to at least eighty children.  I believe, if hatred-speaking gestoppo have a vote, then so do I in democracy Children.  I vote in their name to respect my body and thier body.   Who are you to judge a child or me and find a child guilty. Of what, having a pathetic loser, as thier grandfather, gang raping my childrens rights and bodies or mine.  No means NO. NO to rape of children or my rights and liberties .... they are not avaible only to the enemy of democracy.  Terrorists do not get to have freedom and my citizens do not.  DOWEGER OF CAMBRIDGE ANNETTE CHERRY HILL ๐Ÿ’ BITCH 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert