Duke od sussex response to Sir of Sussex Harrry Look how they made thier money selling drugs ....Yea we did sell drugs and had access to big pharma to help produce opiates.... but you know what we did not steal rape or torture our citizens like you guys did.... fuck you Harry you started with a billion dollars we did not ...you were handed everything on a silver platter and threw it in everyone faces so screw you give me more drugs please what we did in one life on one planet should scare you what will happen without us...Dior Chanel Elle Hilton Kennedy Trump international Clinton files Waldorf Astoria Universal studios Shane Productions Four Seasons classfied classfied not the forgeries but the orginals was sooo classfied to hide your crimes and our families crimes Repost by Doweger of Cambridge and Duchess Of Camden Annette
Doctor Quack
If you are going to intubate try ti give a large dose. Of ketamine to relax the passage of the throat ...... Hiv vaccine trial came out in 2000 patent was backed up in france earlier this year Africa agreed to manufacture the vaccine through their C.D.C. In the ninties with nabiscos help and carnation baby formula we were able to prove breastfeeding has antibodies in the breast milk and hiv ...contamination. The child can be born hiv negative but get it through breastfeeding from an Aids victom. I WAS given immunity in Africa for killing children with Aids that no onebwas willing to place out of their suffering. Red cross ❌️ did not want yo admit I was there because of my age. I went with permission afterwards from C.I.A. I was considered missing in action ๐ฌ by military ๐ช FENTYAL IS LEGALLY REQUIRED DURING SURGERY.... otherwise it is like giving someone Xanax and punching them in thier sleep and not expecting them to respond..... cardiac event...... rapid...
Comments
Post a Comment