EVIE
Wait what you idiot enlist... I am a baby you are suppose to.protect me.... well I will give it a shot...
Wait without me hold on let's negotiate for best offer Who do you know lady im biege like Bailey but I actually Try to do nothing and relax...
MUSIC PLAYS ........Rest in peace die m***therf**kers die I grant you oblivion see what can I do for you . IM.NOT LIKE BAILEY YOU KNOW I LIKE TO BE PUSHED AROUND ON A CART AT YUNGBLUD CONCERT I HEARD HE MIGHT RAFFLE DOGS OFF SO THEY GET ADOPTED BUT HE GOT ANGRY AT NETTIEBEAR FOR SUGGESTING IT BC HE WANTS TO KEEP THEM. OPPS OH BOY CAN WE BUY THE PUPPY BACK PLEASE
How do you not remember me we met for like a month ..... sorry for the inconvenience of my death........ hahalol umm what does that mean.... great I have to explain to him like choices π mine obvious bad one can not compare to nettiebear ok Shane ill compete with you for the worse day.... really here I go I think I had a kid in texas who might be dead now Jesus christ sean I did not mean you....you are like a nettiebear ...... wow look at that Shane they want now not seaniebear........ what a shock I do not know who Shane is but everyone calls me to talk to him not to ask for help and not seaniebear ... el paso is my kinda speed right now you know be like Bailey.... Doc what brain surgery did I have you keep looking at seans cats can I swear π€¬ something is not right π€ he should have a hole in his brain by now You swore I imagined seaniebear he was dead you actually committed me for it ......... no wonder his sister became a psychologist she probably had doctors like you now I need Xanax just to look in the mirror ....
....
...
Eveie said sorry for the inconvenience if I do not remember you then I died before it happened idiot Jesus sean I can not compete to you fine evelyone I have a request from.your mother or your sire tom Ellis I need a Boone from you and Goldie sean had a son he needs him back he might of died ......ohhh boy no wonder they shoot us in.the head brain damage since we are hard to kill..... evie princess of heaven granted π ✨️ π in my mothers name Amazing grace π..... mother yes my child I need assistance for Shane and William and Jesus christ sean understood beginwhen ready .... honey if that is your request than I forgive you for not killing lala or putting her in prison I do not absolve you until you are done in this world but I forgive you a little everytime I speak to you my child God bless lucifer and Morningstar even Constantine if he goes after our enemies amen π Diane I need assistance Bali owes me make it an island for our grandchildren to reincarnate or be rescued .....I no longer have my exes help it will take a lot of time to do it right tell my grandkids im.sorry for the wait ....understood me as well ....... thank you seaniebear may I grant you this Boone Amen lucifer my god and my saviors friend .... granted done this is what nettiebear does I would not have cared about anyone by now if I was her .... granted payment of IOU owed must be paid I agree ...... Tom are you sulking mazekeen people don't follow me anymore .... look at thier saviors and children they respect your ex angel on earth you do not anymore by allowing anyone especially the enemy to go around as her ..... thats al I got time for better bourbon ext time kid would be appreciated.... kid please don't tell me you actually take thier place in death nettiebear does stupid shit but that is ridiculous ...... let me look into a better way ✨️ kid yes sir kid you may call .e so.ething else now tom not you right now understood kid ..... thank you lucifer I guess .. tom what was done to nettiebear is slavery not advancement including this kid he has free will he is not allowed to help vile redo them out Goodluck on parole in nj tom Tom Ellis
EVIE MEOW HISS I can not believe I have to apologize for dying to often then do a better job of protecting me and ill remember you better when I do not die IDIOTS MEOW MEOW IM YOUR ALPHA ASHANTE A SHAWN TE A SEAN TA YEA YEA OH BOY π
Comments
Post a Comment