GUILTY.... NOT GUILTY
Hey son I need your help would you to help.old nick ever heard of Santa claus......be careful.of bribery charges of this kid....it is not bribery to talk to a kid............. Hey ever heard of Santa Claus there is thos big girl that loves children and giving out gifts she reminds me of Mrs π€Ά π§π π I need to judge this big gurl named nettiebear......... I think it was self defense then a breakdown you know........... OK mmmm szzzzzzzing sure Santa....ill do my best... thanks kid ok I found someone innocent in.this world I had to go a little young but did thos in swedon....... Monson in.china appears as odin zues sleep somewhere π΄ Aphrodite says OK who is up next ..... step up to the bench... wait wait I thought you are being investigated I am sir request a new judge if you do not agree with the verdict or take the judgement and have three out of five federal judges to disagree my ruling...... Here Hermes take notes for the medical unit and fed ex or ups to send me a memo or yourself one on the court case ....... I thought I was dealing with lala... your kidding right you are lucky you got me..... OK kid let it rain π§ where the terrorists like to hurt children...... sun god go away or ill get your wife to cheat on you or girlfriend with me on you... or ill call in favor ioued to me from a celebrity's father.....yea waaa waa waaa waaa waaa waaa fine where is nettiebear mommie....... my other mother waaa waa waa waa πΆ π©πΌ ill make a deal leprechaun I want to see black waaaa waaa waaaaa you what kid what the hell..... kid I do not know black..... black cats π spinxie human waaa waaa interpreter where are you ..... morte wintours has been a black panther ask her fine fine fine..... odun I need help π« I need permission or help to make a black panther to appear.... for a kid as cate bishop ......... granted whatever how do I tell anyone about mom if I get hurt and forget her π€ Bailey got hurt for real again ....... fiine fine fine help me remember nettiebear in my dreams for real not torture for once..... sure ill do my best hey dream i need everyone that is willing to rewarded by me a leprechaun or dark fae princess to help odun remember nettiebear n I matter what.... granted dreams of nettiebear every night for a while of not just torture granted ✨️ monsoon approaching Browns properties let it rain baby I found a Asian girl raped I know she ain't white but my god I need miss black of mecca kind of justice you know what I mean... I ll see what I can do sir ..... thanks ill owe you pass bye inspection as always pleasure to break the law with a fellow criminal with you know with a badge......lol lol lol dam straight ...... flooding flooding π³........ child deliberation what do I want for. Christmas in July...... toy r us ...... swartz.......I just got a new bike with a motorcycle jacobs on it...... but it got run over π π I can't keep it safe what should I do.... guilty not guilty Kent wonders ummm guilty not guilty wow he is taking his time the judge ...... π... how many stocking stuffers do I get this year one two three four five hmmm let's see what should it be nettiebear not guilty OK one payment sticking stuffer... self defense of a child she was about have raped probably me later she is guilty female guilty of attempted murder I would have commited suicide if I had to be raped or beaten for a cracker.... cate bishop louis self defense again guilt of killing in self defense of my friends body community service....... approved .. early death penalty your choice kid not guilty ....guilty of man slaughter not pre meditated or guilty of self defense ..... hmmm let's wait and see if she reincarnates nope no way she clones medical research im sure at big credit card company...
..OK clones only gestoppo illegal yea it is why kid officer did you investigate the rapes.... OK nettiebear ask the right question ill give the transcript to the kid..... bang bang bang ...... uh hu il repeat the question did you investigate the rapes of children how many did you investigate in your big city blues ........ welll sir I don't know i heard of three under thirteen that here say .....son thanks that is probably cause for a search and seizure warrent in all properties in thst name and last name.... around d the π world.......now we can open investigation into all the sex offenders enemies prediguical.... to investigate one you must investigate all thier enemies ......rain rain π§ rain kid just say not guilty I will buy you candy.....zzzzzz. snoring snoring π΄ OK not guilty even if guilty ...... protect those willing to protect you guilty in self defense ........ time served in prison beaten and raped by lala and her father ..... Browns complex sink hole π³ flooding flooding approved sentence commuted already time served......zues wake up tell the kid he can leave the judges chambers .... wait whst kid ummm like swedon to see if Sam cuervo was guilty ....
No it was to see hypothetically if swedon is guilty wait a kid shoot they don't know how to do it it takes a long time to learn .......match car zooms for third stocking stuffers .......... zooooom zoooooom zooooom zooooom the longer they deliberate and despose and rule the longer earth is affected hence hawaii...... mud π slides....... ill find her not guilty or it will.be insanity defense for trying to charge her for protecting children or you are insane or evil .... I said find her guilty no matter what no wonder your bike got ran over I found the victom guilty of all charges she pretended to be the real girl who protected children guilty I did I found her very guilty im sure ...... the rides seemed cool but I would have been hurt no child goes into these rooms but you use me for mine fields because I get rescued from legal gaurdians ...friends we all do all parties guilty but her ...... fight in our court room π€ go up the to gods judicial system if you have a problem with my ruling or my choice.... amen π
Comments
Post a Comment