H SAD FACE psy gen
I never feared H or saw him as a threat to my life or safety especially children. NOW I do I thought the worse thing he did was be an accomplishment after the fact not knowing his wife stole someone's identity missingbpresumed dead.. Now I fear he started as a Borderline sociopath that steals by being blackmailed over his wife's crimes.. Everytime he sees his wife he is angry at everyone thst stood up to them. She is the most important figure in his life. Instead of hating his wife he hates her victoms. It is a the same reaction rinse and repeat he begs her barters with her not to team up with his brothers wife. It is a compulsion almost obcessive to get so angry at his wife he can not harm so he hates her victoms. Or her competition, Anyone willing to go against his wife his and her chosen victoms.. Now I am concerned it will soon be children he will target out hatred... his people targeted masks children for Intel when in court they heard a different person would be legal gaurdian they went for them.... the legal gaurdian was waterboarded for twelve hours or so to take away gaurdianship so they could target the masks children... ๐ท asupposedly to be fair they did his wife with drugs for one minute .... He will be a true Sociopath at this rate he is already a creative slave and borderline sociopaths... rumors are he and his family owe money to people so he has been interrogating to pay off debts ... through torture. Doweger of Cambridge Annette Dr. CAMPBELL BLACK ⚫️
Comments
Post a Comment