Hit your mark with your audience.... playing music based on your crowd.... In Detroit I would play a rap or alternate jazz...
If you have broken makeup or eyeshadow add it to baby oil and use on your body or take crushed Poweder or glitter and blow into the air....
Theme ..... high end in Atlantic City have your child paint thier fingerprints if you can not kidknapped one borrow your neighbors ....
Dance off the stage into the crowd blow kisses if you can not move more than a sway 🎶 wave and use a mic every night cone up with a different one liner ..... like do you say yes to everywomen but me because I am not naughty enough only regulars will notice the same phrases with a different end ..... I am too nice.... because I am sour ..... or I am not a virgin like your mother ......
STRIP CLUB
ReplyDelete