Rutgers had students not share medical knowledge correctly and purposely. They were supposedly working for legal gaurdian so the Vatican and the synagogue ๐ of Europe gave them details about things and cultures around the world they used technology created by an 8 year old genius and Sam cuervos people.... They copy and pasted part of the technology and had a child monitored by nazis in control of the freedom of speech.... they changed translation of words to history's opposite from czar in russia royalty that believes in hope and knowledge of the masses to tzar to pro nazis swatska ways as historically important figure in russia.... Adilf. Became Adolf. Hidler .......Hitler. they Judaism ✡️ symbol is now classfied through mi6 or .Mi7 . The Vatican and synagogue checked when Vladimir Putin requested the history check on translation.... Google had patented words translate in every country now they do not and cate translates incorrectly to pro nazi Kyate ๐ in Russia. He did not know his people thought czsar was spelled tzar it is an old outdated term .... until recently. Now the synagogue ๐ is suing FBI mi7 mi6 and any other government thst classfy their freedom of religion..... Rutgers was famous around the world for protecting humanity and knowledge and Harvard and yale were hated if they had to send students to college they wanted to be like Rutgers or oxford... the Ruthers students walked right past thier supportive employer and did not recognize her with photos not reposting. They were contacted to see if sea isle city was safe for children through Childrens International they were planning to do vocational training as rookies because of this events they were denied by manhatten city police and the FBI. They told childrens International that sea isle city was safe for BANs people women that protect children such as Ray and Raymond with Romoanna Ban characters based on Blacklist including CND psychologist MrsAnnette Keane. She was investigated by europole in her teenage years as KGB kremlin great Britain. They agreed she suffered from multinational disorder and thankfully so. She was the three percent bracket of creative problem solvers and leadership qualifications. Three children were killed with head wounds and eight were admitted to the hospital in Philadelphia PA. All under thirteen,one child admitted after a month he choose to support pedophilsm whatever that was and nazis. All the students supposedly getting scholarships for Hey little doggie im missing my dog can you help me find him.... hmm yes miss what's his name umm buddy..... what's yours .... my name is Jake hedgehog sonic sir ........ found him mam venice or Italians call it Venezia..... they said it is either nettiebear dog or Sam's or Aunt Carol airlift please... I want to see what this nettiebear is alll about I heard her brother is called a green peace hippie ... coke brothers swear he is like Jimmy carter and the kennedys ......... too soft on issues .....hmmm let's see what his sister is like and aunt carol... I might support making her a lair in Venice depending on the outcome........ oh boy where is the dog ๐.... it was hit by the car ๐ what??? We told carol the dog went to the hospital.... I meant the asshole not the dog actual dog got what!!! Hit by a car in ๐ฎ๐น italy..... ohhh my god this ain't buddy this his suppose to be the dead asshole again you are hard to kill or I believe in cloning ..... definitely not a god or dam god my niece would say just hurting Shane and sean and William where is buddy I have to protect him or im afraid what erupt in italy.... jo drugged me and and Shane during SWEDONS judgement....... found buddy you wint believe this they want a special dog I was told to tell you like zurich spracial..... mam you choose your people die no one dies or you do for targeting one of our protectors of chuldren ..... hmmmm my people... oh my god ๐ณ if you wanted people dead why didn't you just ask for help.... I wanted to see if the dog really knew puma and the ๐ป violinist..... I wanted to see what nettiebear would do to protect a dog and children for real someone went around all over italy as netievwith dark hair torturing animals and children ..... just need to be sure before I admit she might be royalty in Venice she will protect them against anyone..... no problem then mam nice doing business with you give me a list of names if they are guilty they are dead before they clone again ..... granted death dealers of the council agree..... oh my god eveie said don't tellucy her crush got hurt ... bad search and rescue... tell mom OK angel said I ll tell our mom you idiot im a cat ๐ and you are a dog that impossible..... we can not have the same mother hmmmmmm .... well see ๐... mom please show up for evie and angel as our ๐ demon their .mother..... you idiot my mother was a car hisss meow meow .... woof woof shevis a demi god thst can transform woof woof idiot now who has a stupid father ..... meow ๐ป see told you damn it ..... 30 seconds later to be fair woof ahhhh his what is that..... that's a ๐ dog...... no it is not ..... what angel.said that is mom.... ummm I don't think your father was the only other or demon ...... I thought mom was a an actual cat and dad was the ๐ demon..... hiss that was a dog great mom is what now meow meow meow ๐ป ๐ ๐⬛️ ๐ป ๐ ๐⬛️. I thought my human mother and her human was ridiculous as a witch .... great what kid what's up ..... I need mom out of prison my adopted son ryan dud what as a demon ๐.... OK demonette explain......... dad left mom in prison and went in a vacation with women that knew she needed medical treatment i know im not one of his legitimate daughters but she still cares about me .... I stay in the area .... I know tap dance tap dance practice imagine killing our enemy every Pedophile..... as you tap.... mom.i found out dad might not be my father I might be through rape so what so wass my son I was four look what he did in a life.... make it your mission to go against the opposite of whoever targets you and your people..... OK ryan evie reports in she is done helping you for a little bit.... l answer for demons and Lucy answers for heaven your boycotted .... sorry kid no more you had an idyllic life and left our mother in prison sick and in .pain while you travel on her dime ..... she paid for the trip with our assistance I hope the trip is worth betraying humanity's protectors.....I find him guilty same we concur .... OK tap evie said imagine killing every pedophiles meow ๐ป ๐ ๐⬛️ dam straight motherfuckers hiss let bodies die employees Goodluck if you knew she was really there..... we represent the childrens union .... witches guilty of hurting children paying back restitution as witches.... Lucy said I took one nap and buddy got hurt ๐ข What in hell...... evie umm when you mean " hell" my turn to sleep your on duty I found out my mom is a dog sometimes ove only seen her as.a cat and a dog is my sister ๐ leave me alone children last summer did not and stole from everyone that did .... about eight to twelve nazi Rutgers students. They learned about sanctuaries around the world that protected childrens bodies with demigod demons angels and holy mother and holy father. They told people how to take the protection bonds off children and how to take away legal gaurdianship if a demigod becomes mentally unstable or psychotic.
Doctor Quack
If you are going to intubate try ti give a large dose. Of ketamine to relax the passage of the throat ...... Hiv vaccine trial came out in 2000 patent was backed up in france earlier this year Africa agreed to manufacture the vaccine through their C.D.C. In the ninties with nabiscos help and carnation baby formula we were able to prove breastfeeding has antibodies in the breast milk and hiv ...contamination. The child can be born hiv negative but get it through breastfeeding from an Aids victom. I WAS given immunity in Africa for killing children with Aids that no onebwas willing to place out of their suffering. Red cross ❌️ did not want yo admit I was there because of my age. I went with permission afterwards from C.I.A. I was considered missing in action ๐ฌ by military ๐ช FENTYAL IS LEGALLY REQUIRED DURING SURGERY.... otherwise it is like giving someone Xanax and punching them in thier sleep and not expecting them to respond..... cardiac event...... rapid...
Comments
Post a Comment