Trader JoesBLACK

 Trader Joe's i would if I were you work with postmates like I suggested last year.   I would do frozen microwave meals like My medicaid meals and ship around the world or steam able holiday inn or Atlantic City like dog food in refrigerated section.....  or weed Queens has been working with Atlantic City Amsterdam and Dubai to have weed or cannabis in food or one option is cocaine in a Mc millians Doughnuts or Dunkin Donuts one gram is legal every two hours in Atlantic City every two hours in Atlantic City in Coke head now available in Borgata by the bay since the beach changed its name for mgm grande ...... food within Atlantic city limits like AVAIBLE Now is legalin NJ only for now nyc wants a weed City little weed City..... in the future we made a deal withAmsterdam for three years first but blew up the deal now bc of forgeries in business working for the competitions ex girlfriends and wives they destroyed my reputation this past winter with Ivanka Trump europe was paid to keep tabs on my business ventures Ivanka was kicked out of business everywhere tom wolf blocked her from Philadelphia I blocked her this summer from Atlantic City gladly so did trump he suggested listening to miss Black never Ivanka that his daughter not management material unfortunately for him............  Dubai almost went up in flames with Heidi Klum...... Last Vegas listened to Afam Levine to get his father invilved again out retirement he cleaned up the Hiltons fiasco and Atlantic  Citys mess for me as Mrs Hilton ....... Shane White with Frances William cleaned up A.C. mess in Aruba and Bali with Ivanka and Kim Kardashian you did not listen to me there or Kris Kardashian or Christine Jenner As A campbelll I have a PhD in.business from Harvard as silent partner campbell & Cuervo.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert