Zues Fables greece
Zues fables..... he visited ancient Greece and realized looking for his daughter Diane.... dead shunning humanity not like requested ...... see daughter how humanity treats us fine father i will shune gods that want to hurt children gods children.... child don't you dare if I can't know you are alive somewhere I might end your precious planet and end humanity ...... then listen to childrens prayers not only kings .......... zions of years later loving childten secretly.... laughing at the mischievous little buggers ...... Diane has passed away on Olympus said ...... tell who is responsible for severing my connection to my daughter and humanitys children ..... they shall suffer immensely...... Do I have grandchildren of course you do I know easy in bed and easy on the eyes ...... great ..... let's see you give birth one time then care how often you sleep alone .... he heard her echoes one time in these great halls....... time to visit earth and defend my daughters memory...... OK what ate these ruins on the women's faces they killed and tortured the priestess Diane and childten to death ๐ข with her as permission .....my wife would never any such thing .... who says such a thing dies horrible.... how many claim this.... hera honey I owe you a trinket appear ...... look at that who are you now gorgeous.....I need help huh who are you this is my daughter supposedly little brat ..... OK good het sweet thing.... we have to communicate more.... stay away I heard of you i don't hurt children ......oh momma i dont think he is a vampire .... a what is that a monster that worships gestoppo vile clones stupidito ..... heaven said no i thought their heaven said yes ....... they drink our soul for what humgry eat .... food ..... good for you aww honey our orher daughter needs to be revenged do i have permission to disband heratics justice on anyone saying you tortured a women because she was younger than tou as your daughter....... like hell i did are y o u kidding go for it .... look at my goft i know a president everytime I see her she grants me things i do not care if she is a playboy model .....i have a cottage on the beach not the south with no air ...or fan..... no way kill away.... go for it or this liitle thing will be targeted..... done your wish is my command...... oh wow thank you sweetheart ๐...... thank you may I banish your daughter's enemies as a Boone for an eternity from her existence unless she becomes a problem to children especially my grandchildren ...... done granted ..... ohh wow cool ill try to do the same sir goodluck ๐............. OK I have permission sir lord you see this beautiful pretty poison vixon she is clean healthy and diseased free i want you child in exchange she is a god of Diane a prisoner a priestess ..... she will give more children see this rare mark on her breast and stomach it means pure she is royalty ๐ my nieces maid great sir make sure to charge 5 Pence for a diseased manhood one pence for regular vulgar activities ....... ill trade for your child....
Comments
Post a Comment