DUMB STUPID OR BRAVE.
I am.not sure if a small group of idiots are Dumb Stupid or Brave. Turns out in a sleepy state of NJ a group of strange bedfellows and family played a gambling game seperate from lalaland.... let's see a what if who done it game. If you had to rape one out of four children which one would you rape to save the world.... my response which child wants to end the world. They can get raped. Ummm that is not the question. Former NSA heard ok be quiet let's see what else she says.... which child would you rape if you had to rape one child what background would you choose ummm the pedophile or who wants to end the world can be a child of god and be raped instead. Wtf I changed her answers to pass her psy evaluation now I am getting yelled at by it..... I had the answers and put her name down. Now everyone is upset that idiot never was trained by the nsa ever. Porn stars ๐ and strange bedfellows Who would you kill your brother sean or your husband .... hold on see this is my husband he can die he cheated on me plus my child I can trust with my brother.... which husband first or to the third.... ummm all three to save my one child's uncle see not accidently she hands over pictures of pedophiles pedophile 987 654 345. I tell my children that I love thier father and meant everything to me and them holy shit did that girl get three pedophiles killed for free and keep the three husbands alive and her brother..... President of Walgreens your daughter or your daughter in law his response is my daughter I do not have a daughter in law. ....... bang you just killed your daughter in law and your grandchild in front of your grandson remember that feeling when you make life and death decisions. Really that is what he did id say see this enemy my daughter in law please. See my two timing son sir this female pedophile please. Shoot never my daughter ๐ Female pedophile 654 female pedophile 789 Well guess what cops started to play robbers to see ๐ how they would cover up a crime scene AMC network heard about it and are scared of accidently making a brilliant show but train all the pedophiles into professional killers and terrorists. What would nettie Do what would capone do what would The President Do of CVS Now it takes six weeks instead of six months to restart a pedophile ring ๐ I am against it ..... ill pick selling drugs over childrens bodies if I had to great game love it. What would a US marshal Do to evade the police ohhhh I would back track pull car over on an underpass then get a taxi with cash ๐ธ holy shit nettie how did you become disable you would of made a career criminal if this was not a game. Thanks you too!!!
Comments
Post a Comment