Oaks Welfare Check

 Welfare Check 

  1. Monday August third 3 negative... did not do a mandatory Welfare Check or prescribed AMBIEN 
  2. Wednesday yes 
  3. Friday yes welfare Check checked ambien getd filled 
  4. Monday I was taken to grocery store by randy.
  5. Wednesday August 12 welfare check randy did it . 
  6. Friday August 14 vaughna stopped by with a supposed resident she is my advocate I informed her my stuff has been stolen and briefly admitted I have been beaten and raped three times in this apartment I told her I post for interpol and asked if she wanted to see it she no that was not necessary 
  7. Monday August 17 while Terrance with buddy was here vaughna visited to do a welfare Check. 
  8. Monday showed up
  9. Tuesday group cellphone was broken
  10. Wednesday grocery store checked meds 
  11. Monday Monday 31 labor day no visi
  12. Tuesday September 1st vaughna stopped by t 
  13. FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH VAUGHNA STOPPED BY 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert