Peter Higgins Family doctor

 TODAY I SAW A COMPETENT DOCTOR I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH HIS RECOMMENDATION. ... he wants me to see a urologist. He does not handle admittance, and that is the hospitals perview. I am concerned my phone would not record again that I am going to sound paranoid. Unfortunately, I do not think I am. They stole my meal from outback last night πŸŒ™ My five 5 xplatform accounts have been suspended, my tik tok has problems and now I heard rumors that someone cancelled my Medicare approved medical treatment three years ago was technically canceled by a family member at Virtua. They are the hospital that told me I have trust through my family with a trustee who said I have to be opiod negative to access it. I detoxed in agony no medical sedation detox. Instead, renal failure. At this point, even a hypocondriac would get admitted. Lady of Cambridge Annette 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert