TANZINITE ISLAND

 Tanzanites Dragon heaven evie said mother I need help I found a mutant, my father with the enemy so is your family they don't know it yet but there are 368 dead children ....it is called tanzi in the Caribbean when they torture and kill pedophiles.  Unfortunately someone stole the owners identity and agreed for special greedy drugs and for power from coludded foes in the Distric of Cambridge they kill drangonets ....mother i need the deathdealers back full time to kill all those responsible and to clean sweep this island and I need a big deal favor go on my child meow meow meow classfied restricted I need lexus, the death of children and a favor from Diane's Island to reboot children ... I heard she can save children through time rarely but if the moons align ...... let's do a magical ceremony ✨️ invite some witches to see if they would be willing to help ....fog rolls in Diane I request your assistance a dragon πŸ‰  appeared good evening how may I help you let me take a look in the ocean at my big beautiful self....I don't have a big enough mirror to see my reflection at my castle in the sky ...... screams screams jee wiz everytime they should scream at baby killers and pedophiles like that not me what did I do ..... oh my goodness you act as if Id eat you not just kill your children's enemies I get paid like baiely in food .... not yucky tasteless humans ....... OK evie my mothers princess of the underworld and heaven how may I assist.......... "your mother" she squeaked like a 🐁 mouse........ yes of course my mother hey do you know my mother I don't get to see her human you got to live with her...... meow hiss hiss I am not a mouse just surprised "look ......dragonets dead..... they are not allowed to kill a child one might be my child a dragon one day ..that is why you are not allowed to hurt children one might belong to a god a demon a underworlder or otherworldly...... plus if you remove dragons hearts for power it powers a curse 🀬 against all the dragon πŸ‰ killers and those that help killl every child. Plus no pass go on monopoly no rebirth without extreme circumstances. Also,Every child is  is a baby dragon to protect pak and stupid humans ....... I need help this exhausting none our planets were like this ..... so tedious and 😴 boring Id rather go to an art museums or movie theater or play in the water without everyone running away......... but they like to hurt baby dragonets nettiebear .....mom you might not recognize me but I need help to rescue children through time or rebirth them...... hmmmm last time a snake an actual snake came out of me but whatever 😀 I'll do my best anyway  Ok goodluck evie wait wait wait why hiss hiss hiss why did my human mother respond dragon laughs and bends down towards the cat...eveie huffed and bowed her head fine whatever 😻 meow 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert