DAGON PROTECTS AND SERVE

  Hey you are an alien a green goblin said to the earthen me what are you I am a human you are an alien πŸ‘½ because you have alien DNA  Hey honey ummm what is this ....she peeks at a snuggly mass a puppy 🐢 no honey I did not give birth to a puppy.... what is with thing this alien .... honey that is your son no it's not honey wake up now... oh my goodness I just need to rest waaaaaa ahhhh what is that???? She asks my beautiful big stupid πŸ‰ dragon... oh boy that thing honey meet your son ..... it's not a boy it can't pee.... I'm sure they switched our babies maybe they come out this way mow.... what no way OK I'll hunt for food what am suppose to do with this thing this creature ..... I'll hunt you stay hmmm you promise to bring back a meal and not frolicking all day...... honey wake up and watch the alien πŸ‘½ πŸ€ͺ 😌 That is why royalty get paid to protect children first. Themselves then their citizens that are adults.   The citizens protect royalty to protect humanity which includes themselves.  Dagon line in France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert