Downs Syndrome supposedly, they might have problems with creativity. A student can copy artwork but does not thinks he knows how to create. So I gave him cards and mix them up. Have him memorize the cards then mix them and have him guess the order of numbers. Take GO fish cards have him guess the pictures when flipped over. Fish cat ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ˜ป ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛️ ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜ ❤️ ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ˜ป Next step will be decopage creative art. Take the cards take the pictures and glue to canvas....he said create proudly. He picks a card and flips the picture over and decopage it. I believe he is Austic

  Downs Syndrome supposedly, they might have problems with creativity. A student can copy artwork but does not thinks he knows how to create. So I gave him cards and mix them up. Have him memorize the cards then mix them and have him guess the order of numbers. Take GO fish cards have him guess the pictures when flipped over. Fish cat ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ˜ป ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛️ ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜ ❤️ ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ˜ป Next step will be decopage creative art. Take the cards take the pictures and glue to canvas....he said create proudly. He picks a card and flips the picture over and decopage it. I believe he is Austic Dr. ANNETTE CAMPBEL YALE CHILD DEVELOPMENT  DEGREE PSY.  Downs Syndrome supposedly, they might have problems with creativity. A student can copy artwork but does not thinks he knows how to create. So I gave him cards and mix them up. Have him memorize the cards then mix them and have him guess the order of numbers. Take GO fish cards have him guess the pictures when flipped over. Fish cat ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ˜ป ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛️ ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜ ❤️ ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ˜ป Next step will be decopage creative art. Take the cards take the pictures and glue to canvas....he said create proudly. He picks a card and flips the picture over and decopage it. I believe he is Austic. He sees norms probably in code. Most of us get a cheat sheet to communicate to other people he sees a formula he can not solve without the cheat sheet. Eq is average value of empathy or emotional quantities 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert