DRAGONS DAGON ๐Ÿ‰

  Hey honey ummm what is this ....she peeks at a snuggly mass a puppy ๐Ÿถ no honey I did not give birth to a puppy.... what is with thing this alien .... honey that is your son no it's not honey wake up now... oh my goodness I just need to rest waaaaaa ahhhh what is that???? She asks my beautiful big stupid ๐Ÿ‰ dragon... oh boy that thing honey meet your son ..... it's not a boy it can't pee.... I'm sure they switched our babies maybe they come out this way mow.... what no way OK I'll hunt for food what am suppose to do with this thing this creature ..... I'll hunt you stay hmmm you promise to bring back a meal and not frolicking all day...... honey wake up and watch the alien ๐Ÿ‘ฝ ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜Œ That is why Dagons of france protect children.  They get paid to be the royalty that protect children first and get paid 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert