Isreal doesn't know what to do during the bombing women were suggesting to let children to be raped to keep the pedophiles happy. In mused if they rescue you as a child you become mused for life and trained, including college but they die as mused. The motherless female was raped with pool stick and said is your rape worth it to live because whoever agrees will be raped instead of children or they will raped as revenge.
Doctor Quack
If you are going to intubate try ti give a large dose. Of ketamine to relax the passage of the throat ...... Hiv vaccine trial came out in 2000 patent was backed up in france earlier this year Africa agreed to manufacture the vaccine through their C.D.C. In the ninties with nabiscos help and carnation baby formula we were able to prove breastfeeding has antibodies in the breast milk and hiv ...contamination. The child can be born hiv negative but get it through breastfeeding from an Aids victom. I WAS given immunity in Africa for killing children with Aids that no onebwas willing to place out of their suffering. Red cross ❌️ did not want yo admit I was there because of my age. I went with permission afterwards from C.I.A. I was considered missing in action ๐ฌ by military ๐ช FENTYAL IS LEGALLY REQUIRED DURING SURGERY.... otherwise it is like giving someone Xanax and punching them in thier sleep and not expecting them to respond..... cardiac event...... rapid...
Comments
Post a Comment