NAZIS RULE
There is a Shadow group ruled by Nazis... even in the sleepy state NJ... They were called the confederate pine barrens parties... which pisses off my family in the south. See most confederates could not afford a slave and most choose indentured servants. Most were pedophiles responsible for Oklahoma City bombing as Browns. See turns out Kate Middleton might be related to Prince William of England. When they separated he was high fived for getting CATE BISHOP Louis pregnant his wife instead of Kate Lewis . He went back to Kate Lewis, see he was told CATE BISHOP louis was hiv negative but he thought they meant his wife also she pretended to be pregnant while Cate Bishop Louis was pregnant. They did not. He was negative Kate Middleton Lewis in Russia was hiv postive. CATE BISHOP Louis was negative as well. She did not know he thought he was she had regular bloodwork as well and requested safe sex partners to have bloodwork as well. Anyway, everyone was told to walk across broken glass to serve Mrs. Kate Middleton Lewis Brown and have an abortion. See prince William was looking for another heir, women willing to carry his child instead of Kate. But to serve the future queen of England or end up like lilibits actual mother in the USA living off of foodstamps. I was three months pregnant and feared kate middleton finding out so I refused to admit who the father was. Around three months stolen money flagged went through kate Middleton bank accounts for abortions my abortion somehow....unknown how at this time I bled the lifeblood of my children Plus I had an IUD without hormones placed in my body I believe. I need to have it surgically removed. Plus, lolaYoung the singer paid from my stolen money to have me raped as a present to another. Hence lola i love your music not you or your nazi ways. Kate Middleton celebrates her birthday on Dec. 5 D DAY at pearl Harbour Lady of Cambridge As the queen cousins niece I attest this is the truth to the best of my ability Annette Lewis Campbell Divorced last will and testimont.
No wonder people think nazis rule the world..... I can not imagine her begins with Annette like she said at the bank as Annette Campbell Lewis Clooney. Or Miss Clooney understand Ferrari... Every man I have given a present to as a life of a child has allowed Nazis to rule my life and my children's. Please help me stop the slaughter of human decency. What is known as T block in new York city privately owned. Has had break ins since the owner was willing to have it be an emergency group location. That has been recended since former police has been standing guard as people break in and steal everything. They fired staff and forcefully removed the foster children that owner is a legal guardian of and legal Custodian. HEIDI KLUM ILLEGALLY fired including staff and legal custodian and babysitters. Which has no merit she was charged with participating in eight newborn attempted murders. AMC inc has asked not to allow her in NYC without supervision. Also, the owner is setting up a sniper nest to shoot every thief and pedophile. DAMIEN COOK DOES NOT OWN THE PROPERTY HIS EX WIFE DOES. MISS BLACK ⚫️ CAMPBELL SAM CEURVO CUERVO
Comments
Post a Comment