Paranoid or delusional alert my appointment tomorrow an ultrasound, was cancelled . Without consent. A new employee alert got fired from the gynecologist office. Luckily, south jersey radiology got a call by my wellness nurse. Alot of my appointments somehow got no ride or no appointment. She schedules them since I am paranoid or delusional that I am being targeted. Are you delusional that you believe me.
Doctor Quack
If you are going to intubate try ti give a large dose. Of ketamine to relax the passage of the throat ...... Hiv vaccine trial came out in 2000 patent was backed up in france earlier this year Africa agreed to manufacture the vaccine through their C.D.C. In the ninties with nabiscos help and carnation baby formula we were able to prove breastfeeding has antibodies in the breast milk and hiv ...contamination. The child can be born hiv negative but get it through breastfeeding from an Aids victom. I WAS given immunity in Africa for killing children with Aids that no onebwas willing to place out of their suffering. Red cross ❌️ did not want yo admit I was there because of my age. I went with permission afterwards from C.I.A. I was considered missing in action ๐ฌ by military ๐ช FENTYAL IS LEGALLY REQUIRED DURING SURGERY.... otherwise it is like giving someone Xanax and punching them in thier sleep and not expecting them to respond..... cardiac event...... rapid...
Comments
Post a Comment