Sundial pedo
Hey honey where is my money it was my money for emergencies I have no money and the cops are in the Port your name is not Shirely Temple Sherloch you knew better than to touch my money. You were paid see the cops are telling I have been running a pedophile ring I need to act suprised and kill my men before they can testify until I can rebuild my network..... all there is left are the men as witnesses I need to sever thier heads it will be your head if the cops ever expect you... you are suppose to never let the police know of you stay under the radar that is why you are paid. He walks into a container with a machete cops think its to kill the witnesses instead boss we.are sorry we kept a few kids behind hidden here you go here is the machete kill the cops ๐ฎ♂️ as witnesses understood....
Yes sir understood....... bang down the path a onlookers shots at the pedophile and shoots a flare in the air ......
Comments
Post a Comment